Tourism Porto city - After being considered the Best European Destination in 2014, the city of Porto led the ranking of Best Emerging Destination in Europe in 2015 and is in third place worldwide...Know More
The Vera Cruz Porto Downtown Hotel is situated next to the historic center of Porto, which has been considered since 1996 as a World Heritage Site by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO).
Historical Café Majestic
São Bento Station
Historical Café Guarany
Ribeira do Porto - D. Luís Bridge
- São João Festival the 24th of June
- Sightseeing Tours Cidade do Porto
- Tram Tours, true ex-libris of transport of the end of the century. XIX- Tours on the Douro River
- Visits to the Port Wine Cellars
- Touristic Tours in the Port Wine Region
- New Year's Eve - New Year's Eve with fireworks and lots of animation ... 30 meters from the Hotel
- Vila Nova Gaia Cable Car - Douro River
For each of these events we suggest that you make your reservation com antecedência.
The Vera Cruz Porto Downtown Hotel has an excellent location, in the historical center of the city of Porto. Next to the Hotel there is a great diversity of historical and cultural monuments that you can visit without resorting to other means of transportation.Know More
It is with great satisfaction that Turismo de Portugal congratulates A. B. B. Lda. (Vera Cruz Porto Downtown Hotel) for its distinction as PME Excellence 2016! PME Excellence is a model of orientation that is followed by other companies in their quest for success.Know More